Job Opportunities-Seasonal Staff
Fall and Winter
Apply NOW for great Spring and Summer positions. Hurry, these are highly sought after jobs so don't wait. A complete job list with description of requirements and employment applications are available at:
Job Descriptions (pdf) or www.ci.redding.ca
or at the City of Redding Personnel Department,
777 Cypress Avenue (City Hall, 2nd floor), on weekdays between 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Interviews will be held August 2012.
The City offers benefits such as:
- Flexible hours to fit into your schedule
- Making a difference in your community
- Training and leadership opportunities that look great on college applications
- Getting paid to play with kids, be outside, and be active!
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Minimum age for any position is 16. Applicants younger than 18 years of age must submit a work permit application.
Interested individuals must submit a City of Redding employment application to:
2nd floor - City Hall
777 Cypress Avenue
Redding, CA 96001
Download the latest employment application here.
Welcome to Employee 411. This page has been specifically designed for YOU! Below you will find:
- 2013 Pay Period Schedule
- 2014 Pay Period Schedule
- Aquatics Time Sheet
- Youth Sports Time Sheet
- Summer Adventures and Beach Buddies Time Sheet
- General Program Time Sheet
- Furlough Schedule
Time Sheet "411"
- Time sheets must be submitted EVERY MONDAY no later than 9:00am on the time sheet due date listed on the 2013 Pay Period schedule unless otherwise stated.
- Time sheets must be must be completed with an ink pen.
- Time sheets can be submitted a number of ways:
- Drop off to Recreation Office, 1250 Parkview. Simply place your time sheet in the green folder on the counter.
- After hours? No problem, time sheets can be slipped through the slot near the front door (bottom right) of the Recreation office.
- If it's more convenient for you, time sheets can be faxed to 530-225-4585.
Please do your best to adhere to the pay period schedule. When time sheets are not submitted on a timely manner, not only can it affect you, it creates extra work for your supervisor, coordinator and office staff.
The Recreation Office is open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and we are open through the lunch hour. Have questions or need assistance? Feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 225-4095 or you can email Lona Bates, Administrative Assistant.