Job Opportunities-Seasonal Staff
Apply now for Fall and Winter Positions!
We have part time job opportunities with Redding Community Services, Recreation Division.
Minimum age for any position is 16. Applicants younger than 18 years of age must submit a work permit application. All new employees may be subject to fingerprinting and drug/alcohol screening prior to appointment.
A complete job list with description of requirements are available at:
The City of Redding Personnel Department,
777 Cypress Avenue (City Hall, 2nd floor), on weekdays between 8:00 am-5:00 pm
or online at www.ci.redding.ca.us. Interested individuals must now apply online!
Welcome to Employee 411. This page has been specifically designed for YOU! Below you will find:
- 2014 Pay Period Schedule
- Aquatics Time Sheet
- Youth Sports Time Sheet
- Summer Adventures and Beach Buddies Time Sheet
- General Program Time Sheet
- Furlough Schedule
Time Sheet "411"
- Time sheets must be submitted EVERY MONDAY no later than 9:00 am on the time sheet due date listed on the 2014 Pay Period schedule unless otherwise stated.
- Time sheets must be must be completed with an ink pen.
- Time sheets can be submitted a number of ways:
- Drop off to Recreation Office, 1250 Parkview. Simply place your time sheet in the green folder on the counter.
- After hours? No problem, time sheets can be slipped through the slot near the front door (bottom right) of the Recreation office.
- If it's more convenient for you, time sheets can be faxed to 530-225-4585.
Please do your best to adhere to the pay period schedule. When time sheets are not submitted on a timely manner, not only can it affect you, it creates extra work for your supervisor, coordinator and office staff.
The Recreation Office is open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and we are open through the lunch hour. Have questions or need assistance? Feel free to contact the Recreation Office at 225-4095 or you can email Lona Bates, Administrative Assistant.